Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free Month-of-Coordinator

Afternoon!
I am writing this post to inform any Summer/Fall Brides that I am offering a FREE service.
Yes, I said FREE....I am just starting out my Business and I would like to help out any brides that may not think they can actually afford a Wedding Coordinator.  All I ask in return is that I can use your wedding in my portfolio and if you would like a Letter of Recommendation for my files as well. I am located in Jackson, GA but will work around the Atlanta and OTP Area.  I can also do a destination wedding, the services of planning and coordinating will be free with travel expenses being paid by the "client"

The following is what I can offer to the Brides:
  • (1) In person on-track meeting - This is to give me a list of vendors and information on your wedding
  • (1) Telephone conference on-track meeting
  • I will attend the ceremony and reception venue when it is convenient to you for Final touches and breakdown of your decorations/design
  • Review vendor contracts - This is to be sure that I know when and where your vendors will arrive
  • Coordinate with your vendors to create your wedding team
  • I will be present at your rehearsal and assist where needed
  • I will create a wedding day itinerary and timeline to distribute to vendors and wedding party if desired
  • Unlimited email/phone communication (phone calls will have to be after 5:00pm)
  • Complete Wedding Day Management
This is a GREAT deal!
I am HONESTLY not looking to get anything but some portfolio pictures and maybe a Letter of Recommendation.
Please contact me with the following information:
Wedding Date
A little background info on you and your fiance
If you have any details figured out, and if so which ones
Guests count and Budget Info

I REALLY look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment